Landscape Architectural Design
The principles of landscape design include the elements of unity, scale, balance, simplicity, variety, emphasis, and sequence as they apply to line, form, texture, and color.
Our award-winning team of landscape architects will work closely with you, throughout every step of the process, to create the outdoor environment that reflects your life and style. The design encompasses everything on your wish list, including hardscapes, metal work, outdoor kitchen, swimming pools and spas, fire features, patio covers, sport courts and so much more.
Even though we have been around for many years, we keep up to date on the latest technology and cutting-edge trends in design services. Our licensed design professionals boast an extensive landscape architectural background which enables them to bring your vision to life no matter the size and scope of the project. Our team leads the landscape construction industry in delivering outstanding results for every client, every time.
The DFL process follows these few key steps:
- Schedule initial consultation with client to gather all their must haves, wants, needs, and walks the property. At this time, we may give suggestions and share ideas with the client that they may not have thought of based on the specifics of their property, HOA and new design trends.
- The DFL designer begins the design process. He will contact the client during this phase to discuss any additional clarification or ideas which may arise.
- Designer presents the design to the client. The design is approved or modified to the client’s discretion. A budget and timeline are also agreed upon.
- Construction process begins. The client is updated on progress as the construction proceeds.
- Final product is installed for the client surpassing their expectations.
- Client begins living and enjoying their new outdoor environment and are now the envy of all their neighbors.